Documents and Other Sources of Evidence
- Employee expense reimbursements.
- Instant messages and transcript logs.
- Price lists.
- Product inventory.
- Suspicious payments and accounting entries.
- Web server logs
- Accounting and financial data.
- Video and other binary files.
- Word documents.
Anton Piller Order
An Anton Piller order is granted by a judge which is equivalent to a civil law form of search warrant, and is sometimes used to collect digital data. ERE is familiar with this process and may be of assistance to the client who is suspicious.