ERE provides third party, impartial, CISSP expertise in SOX compliant audit services, CSOX compliance auditing, and IT SOX compliance auditing for all standards and policies. We identify:
- Compliance violations for specific control points.
- Compare results with a client’s third party auditor’s SOX compliance checklist or other standard’s checklist.
Correlate security risks with compliance requirements for Sarbanes Oxley Security and other standards.
- Triage and prioritize compliance violations and security risks.
- Specify mitigation steps for each compliance violation and security risk.
The scope of ERE Financial regulatory audits encompass:
- PCI DDSS compliance readiness audit and compliance remediation services
- IT SOX Compliance Canada or Canadian SOX IT audit
- SEC rule 17-a compliance audit
- IT SOX audit, including all IT control objectives for Sarbanes Oxley
PCI DSS Compliance Readiness Audit and Compliance Remediation Services
ERE provides a comprehensive compliance readiness audit for the latest PCI DSS revision. As our clients have requested, we also provide remediation services including policy creation / revisions, procedures creation / revisions, IT security technology / architecture / configuration recommendations, GRC consulting, and remedial project planning. The client is then ready for a formal PCI DSS audit.
|Canadian SOX IT Audit
ERE’s Canadian SOX compliant audit or SOX compliance Canada audit service assists executives and managers of corporations traded on Canadian stock exchanges to identify and mitigate liability. Both corporations and employees are now potentially exposed to law suits launched by shareholders who claim they have been misled.